http://mortimer.ca/ Who doesn’t love the idea of living longer? We often think about living longer, but how often do we think about maintaining our vitality, age management and balanced hormones?
go here It’s easy to envision ourselves running marathons in our eighties and playing a round of golf to celebrate our 100th birthday. However, as our population grows and our life expectancy increases, we should know the FACTS about vitality before we sign up for lifetime golf memberships.
http://cifric.it/?klaslk=deposito-minimo-brokers-opzioni-binarie&ac9=06 10 Critical Facts on Vitality, Longevity and Aging
- It took over 10,000 years for the world’s population to reach 1 billion in 1804, and only 123 years to reach 2 billion in 1927! Today the world population is over 6.5 billion, and it will DOUBLE in the next 40 years!
- Right now 10.5% of the world population is over 65 years old. By 2050, there will be 9.2 billion people in the world. 21.5% of them will be over the age of 65.
- In 2004, the average life expectancy in the US was 76.7 years, but the average HEALTH expectancy was only 69.3 years. Simply stated, over 10% of our lifetime is spent without vitality.
- Yes, people are living longer BUT the majority of people over age 65 are afflicted by at least one chronic health issue.
- These issues are not cheap! They account for 75% of all U.S. health care spending.
- People have been living longer for over a century mostly due to improved environmental conditions such as better housing, clean water, and food.
- Surprisingly, experts say that only a small part of living longer is due to advances in medical technologies.
- Record numbers of people are now entering into the Medicare system. The high costs related to Medicare services is straining health, social and even political infrastructures.
- Age is only a number, but there is a science to being healthy and it starts with wellness, nutrition, exercise, and balanced hormones.
- Vitality starts with you.
pokemon sammelkartenspiel online The data of aging and longevity point to all the more reason we need to take our health and our vitality into our own hands. Do your research, get second opinions, go to doctors who look at problems with consideration into preventing disease versus treating disease, doctors who are about fixing HEALTHCARE (after all it’s the sickest patient we have).
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/dna/think/ “Age is not a disease,” says Ageology CEO and bioidentical hormone therapy expert Dr. Paul Savage. “Age is merely a number. It is up to us to educate ourselves and take care of our bodies. You have the power to lead a preventative healthcare lifestyle centered on a balanced nutrition, fitness and balanced hormones.”