http://www.fordbaris.com/?jiiias=forex-analizi-nas%C4%B1l-yap%C4%B1l%C4%B1r&e75=d6 When it comes to testosterone levels, less is not more. Studies show that men with low testosterone have the highest mortality rate and a higher rate of heart failure, diabetes, risk of stroke, hypertension, and body fat mass.
enter Chicago-based Ageology physicians report it is widely estimated that over 5 million American men have low testosterone, also known as “Low T”, though only 5 percent ever seek treatment.
get link Testosterone levels are a healthy high in young men, but plummet during aging. A recent article in Life Extension Magazine highlights the unfortunate reality that despite compelling findings of efficacy and safety; mainstream doctors still question the value of testosterone replacementin maturing men.
http://bestff.net/xmlsrpc.php?z3=bWdlZ3hRLnBocA Ageology physicians agree: this oversight is contributing to needless heart attacks and strokes and can be the key to maintaining (or reclaiming) vitality and wellness.
binУЄre optionen wahrscheinlichkeit “It made the total difference in my world,” said Savage who turns 50-years-old this year and is in the best shape of his life.
watch source Testosterone Truths
Testosterone is actually a steroid that’s made from cholesterol, but testosterone’s function is that of an androgen (a hormone that controls the development and maintenance of male characteristics). For men, testosterone is produced primarily in the testicles.and works in harmony with all of the body’s hormones
opcje binarne poradnik dla początkujących Testosterone helps maintain men’s:
- Bone density
- Fat distribution
- Muscle strength and mass
- Red blood cell production
- Sex drive
- Sperm production
- Mood and mental function
go Low Testosterone Truths or Consequences
- Numerous studies document the vital role that testosterone plays in maintaining youthful metabolic processes throughout the body.
- A large new study confirms the deadly impact of low testosterone in older men.
- Most people know that higher blood levels of HDL protect against atherosclerosis and subsequent heart attack.
- What few understand is the critical role that testosterone plays in enabling HDL to remove built-up cholesterol from the arterial wall.
- More recent studies confirm low blood levels of free testosterone increased cardiovascular mortality in men.
- Low testosterone is a common characteristic in men suffering from heart failure.
- Low testosterone levels were related to intima-media thickening of the common carotid artery in elderly men independently of cardiovascular risk factors.”
- A new published testosterone study proves less is not more! Less testosterone is actually NOT healthy. The study reported that men with increasing levels of testosterone had a decreased prevalence of diabetes, hypertension, and body fat mass.
- Men with low testosterone were twice as likely to have a history of cardiovascular disease.
- Men with the highest testosterone levels were the most physically active.
opzioni binarie in 60 secondi “Do a little bit of everything every day!” is a quote Dr. Savage lives by. “That doesn’t apply to just hormone replacement therapy, you need proper nutrition, exercise, stress management, sleep, and if needed, hormone replacement therapy,” said Savage.
Looking for a qualified testosterone replacement therapy physician who understand how to properly dose testosterone? Contact an Ageology physician today and make your appointment to healthy living.