enter site Hormones can wreak havoc on sleep, and sleep can wreak havoc on hormones. “It’s a vicious cycle,” says Ageology Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Expert Dr. Paul Savage, “if your hormones are not in balance your ability to sleep is impaired, and if you don’t get a good night’s sleep your hormonal balance is negatively affected.”
http://gsc-research.de/gsc/nachrichten/detailansicht/index.html?cHash=76711d6b7b click here Sacrificing Sleep: The Health and Hormone Effect
fence strategie binary optionen You eat right, you work out, you juggle family and work and the 1000 other things that need to happen each day. But something’s gotta give, right? For many of us, the sacrifice is those precious eight hours that fuel our hormones and give us the where-with-all to make it through the day.
forum sui brokeri di opzioni binarie regolamentati da consob Earlier this month Ageology reported on how lack of sleep alters the levels of the hormones leptin and ghrelin and ultimately increases the amount of food you eat and negatively affects the amount energy you burn throughout the day. This week, as we close our celebration of National Sleep Awareness Week, we offer you five tips to help you get a better sleep and health.
- follow link Stick to a Schedule – Set a “bed time” for yourself and enforce it rigorously. That means the TV, the phone, the computer, everything shuts down. It can be challenging at first but you’ll soon develop a rhythm and will find you are ready to sack out when the hour approaches.
- get link Keep Your Room Dark – Eliminate bright clocks and nightlights, if you can, and invest in black-out curtains. Nothing is more conducive to a good night’s sleep than a pitch black room.
- http://www.segway.fi/?kastoto=binaere-optionen-sicher-handeln&b49=28 Exercise – At the end of the work day your mind is tired but if you haven’t done anything physical your body is not. If you can, squeeze in a workout each day and you’ll find it easier to get to sleep at night. If there’s no time for a workout, at the very least, try to incorporate a short vigorous walk into your early evening activity.
- http://www.goodlight.it/?bioreresd=trade-sistema-binario&29d=9d Avoid Eating Just Before Bed – Late night snacks, especially those high in carbs, are the enemy. Nix them and you’ll find you’ll fall asleep much faster and sleep sounder.
- source url Reduce Noise – Avoid falling asleep with the TV or radio on. If you live in a noisy environment consider investing in sound-proofing for your bedroom.
http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/1300 Your Ageology doctor can help you balance your hormones and to help you ensure you are doing everything you can to get all of the benefits of a better night’s sleep.